Thursday, July 24, 2003

Live by the sword, die by the sword. As Hillary Clinton has used her husband's fame to further her political fortunes, she now has been caught up in the backwash of his bad behavior. Remember Gennifer Flowers? She came forward during the first presidential campaign to claim an affair with Mr. Clinton, complete with more details than a Southern Baptist ever needed. Now she has filed suit againt Mrs. Clinton, claiming she orchestrated a smear campaign against her. The judge is allowing the suit to proceed. It is filed in federal district court in Nevada.

I have to give Mrs. Clinton credit for bravery. I don't think I could show my face in public if my spouse had done half the things hers had admitted to. She not only goes out in public, she trades on it. I guess that is what she and Ms. Flowers have in common.

No comments: