Thursday, January 15, 2004

NEW READER! I have a reader in New York City. NEW YORK CITY! I feel like a Pace Picante Sauce commercial. Anyway, Brandon says by e-mail he is reading the blog. Thanks, Opera Boy. I'll try to provide a slice of the Southwest for you while you are in exile in the Big Apple. Please tell my daughter it is really crummy there so she will not want to go.

Have you ever noticed that certain occupations are drawn to certain cities? Opera singers are drawn to New York. I admit it sounds more sophisticated. If you say, I'm in New York with the opera, you feel much cooler than they guy who says I'm with the Mud Holler, Arkansas Light Opera.

Actors are drawn to Hollywood (and some to New York). Lawyers often want to go to D.C.

Who is drawn to Fort Worth?

I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments: