Wednesday, July 07, 2004

PLAYING CATCH UP. Between traveling and not being able to access Blogger, I have been remiss in sharing my soul with the cyber world. I did get on a computer in College Station. The hotel had a computing room with two ancient machines there. By the time I got in for the night, they had been turned off. I turned one on, but found it "pass worded". I guessed "manager" and typed it in and it worked. However, the machine was so old and slow that I could not get Blogger to load.

Several times over the last few days I have not been able to get Blogger to load, and several times the Blogspot page was "unavailable". Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

I did complete over 1,000 miles of driving, and had the aches and pains to prove it. The roads in Oklahoma are pretty rough compared to those in Texas, and it takes its toll. (That is a little Oklahoma joke for the rest of you. Almost every major highway in Oklahoma is a toll road.)

It seems the world went on without me. Here are some thoughts in no particular order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back; we missed you!

-Publius

P.S. That's "the royal 'we,' you know the editorial 'we.' "