Friday, March 11, 2005

ALONE BLOGGING. The Little Woman, The Baby, and the College Daughter all took off on their trip today. It did not start too well. The Baby called from her cell phone about two and one half hours after departure time to tell me she was still sitting on the runway watching a movie on the plane.

The house is really quiet. I mean really quiet. I put on work out clothes to go to the gym. The dog does not want me to leave. He jumped up onto my lap. Sorry, Little Guy, it won't work.

I do not have much practice at the bachelor life. I went from the parent's house to the dorm, then got married. I have been married forever. With three daughters, someone was almost always around, even if some were gone on a trip.

So, I decided I needed to do something to prove myself. I walked around the house looking for something. And then, inspiration struck.

I raised the toilet seat and left it up.

Heh heh.

No comments: