Monday, April 25, 2005

DRAWING A BLANK. This is weird. When I go to blogspot to see the blog, I get nothing but a blank screen. (This happens when I teach our Bible class sometimes also.) But, when I go to Blogger I can post. Can anyone else actually see the blog?

All posts on the blog are forwarded to my email. I was trying to figure out what Levi said that made ChelleBelle think he was calling me a liberal. But, alas, I cannot figure it out without seeing the blog.

But, I don't think Levi sees me as a liberal. About the only thing liberal about me is that I try to liberally apply scripture to all parts of life. And I try to give myself to people liberally. I don't succeed at that terribly well, but I try.

Levi, I had hoped to see you at Starbucks last night. I actually went and did not see anyone I know.

More blogging later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, the blank screen was odd. well, i'll probably be up there tonight studying. i've got a lot to read...have a great evening. Rest in His grace.

Anonymous said...

yea i know u did... :-( i commented back on that...i'm glad i entertain someone!!! ;-)