Saturday, February 11, 2006

OK, Josh, just to show how important you are to me, I have modified my blog to archive monthly and have figured out,with your coaching and after only 3 tries, how to do a link. I have linked to Protestant Pub, where you post on occasion. Ta Da!

I didn't put you first. Sorry. But, David Heddle, at He Lives, gets first, because he is great, I learned a lot from him, he links to me, and he is a real, live physicist.

If Protestant Pub will link to me, I'll have two blogs linking. That sounds like the 12 days of Christmas, doesn't it? Two blogs linking and a partridge in a pear tree.

I didn't change the template, however. I haven't figured out yet what I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll link you soon. and I'll put you in a post. We should have a good debate over something.... cussing maybe, or alcohol. We'll talk, i'm here in fort worth so maybe i'll see you at church tomorrow, my bro is getting baptized.