Monday, April 24, 2006

THOUGHTS ON IMMIGRATION PART I (OR, STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES, SIR)

Howard Dean, that's Dr. Howard Dean to you, the Democratic National Chairman, has a position on immigration. Now, any of you that know me or read this blog know what I think of Howard Dean, so I don't need to repeat it. I don't need to, but I'm going to, because it makes me feel better.

Howard Dean is an idiot, a raving lunatic.

That said (and, you know, it really did make me feel better), Dean has finally taken a position that makes sense for the Democrats. Dean wants tight controls on immigration.

You see, the Democrats need the support of organized labor. They tell their people how to vote, rather than letting them think for themselves, which makes them good Democrats, and they move illegal money very efficiently. Immigration creates cheap labor. That hurts the laborer. Ergo, labor should oppose illegal immigration and, for that matter, any immigration. The fewer the workers, the higher the wage. It is the old supply and demand thing.

So, way to go Howard. You finally got one right.

No comments: