Monday, May 01, 2006

ANOTHER NIGERIAN WANTS TO MAKE ME RICH!

From Mr Justin Briggs
Union Bank Plc Nigeria Branch
15 Marina Street Lagos State
Nigeria.

Dear Friend.

I got your contact From the Chambers Of Commerce .
My name is Mr.Justin Briggs.The Operations Control
Officer Of Union Bank Plc Nigeria Branch.

I am a Nigerian By Birth 40years of age and married
with three children . Although i am not comfortable to
send this proposal to you because of increase in SCAM
and FRAUD especially in the net ,I have packaged a
financial transaction that will benefit both of us.

As the Operations Controller of the bank, it is my duty
to send financial reports to my head office in the
capital city of Accra Ghana. On the course of the last
year 2005 end of the year's report, i discovered that
my branch in which i am the Controller ,made seven million
dollars. ( 7 million ) of which my head office is not aware and will never be aware of it. I have since then PLACED this fund in an ESCROW CALL
ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. I cannot be directly connected to this
Money thus, i am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 25% of this fund to you while 10% is for
the expenses that will be incured during the transfer and the Rest for me
I do need to assure you that there are no risk involved in this Business.
It’s going to be a Bank-to-Bank transfer . All i need From you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, i will appreciate your timely response and then we shall discuss on how
you will keep our share . reply to my alternate email:

jurist20022001@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Justin Briggs

NB: Your early reply is highly welcomed and attach
your profiles,such as your name and adress,and also
your contact telephone number for easy means of
communication.

Man, those Nigerians are generous!

No comments: