Thursday, August 17, 2006



We are back from a quick trip to Louisville, Kentucky. We moved the Seminary Daughter's stuff to Louiville and put it in storage. Then she and her fiance found an apartment and signed a lease for it. They will move there after their wedding and honeymoon.

Louisville is a pretty city. It is very green, with large trees and lush plants everywhere. It has lots of traffic, but not the haze that DFW has.

The seminary is also beautiful, with red brick colonial buildings, huge trees and green lawns. I'm a little envious that she is going.

You shouldn't drive to Louisville from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. It is too far, the traffic is too heavy and there are way, way too many trucks. I never saw so many trucks in my life. I feel like I have been beaten with a stick after driving it both ways within a few days. Just say "no" and fly. I don't like to fly anymore because it has become such a hassle, but I'm going to have to do it for the greater good.

No comments: