Thursday, May 21, 2009



OK, HERE IS WHY I WENT TO HARRIS FAST AND LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT

The Marion County Coroner's Office dragged a deceased, obese woman from her home on a mattress and hauled her body away on a flat bed trailer in front of her family members. The deceased weighed 750 pounds. They covered her with an old piece of carpet.

Seriously guys, is that how you treat the dead in Indiana?

The family and neighbors are somewhat traumatized.

I have some interesting ideas for my funeral, but a flat bed trailer does not figure into any of them. Also, I was afraid my kids would dress up like a whale and play a tape of spouting noises. They have a weird sense of humor. Plus, it's what I'd do.

There is very little dignity in life and, often, less in death. But you do what you can.

1 comment:

Joanna J. said...

Horrors. I'll bet the coroner is traumatized, too. Now I'm really motivated to exercise tonight.