Wednesday, July 01, 2009

OK, ONE MORE ON AL FRANKEN FOR HUMP DAY

A new survey shows a majority of Minnesota voters do ot remember if they voted for Comedian Al Franken or not.

It probably goes like this: how did he get to be Senator? I don't know, someone must have voted for him. Who would do that? I don't know, I'm sure I didn't. Who did you vote for? I don't remember, but surely I wouldn't vote for a comedian. What will people think?

Davis Logsdon, who conducted the survey for University of Minnesota, said "There's been a lot of short-term memory loss."

I bet. I know I don't remember voting for him.

However, all is not lost. Endorsements are pouring in. First, from Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. He gave this ringing endorsement: "Other losers could learn a lot from him".

I think there will be a lot of losers in Minnesota, and the rest of the country.

No comments: