Wednesday, November 04, 2009


I'm Back

Last week, I went to visit the Seminary Daughter, who has blessed us with our first grand child, a beautiful daughter. We tried to help out, running errands, shopping, cooking meals and doing dishes. And, whenever possible, holding the baby. She is a cutie.

I have not thought much about blogging while this was going on. I thought a lot about my daughter and son-in-law and my grand daughter.

Then I came back and faced a mountain of work that piled up while I was gone. I wish the elves would do my work when I am away.

But, I am over the hump, now, and my mind is back into its normal restless gear, so I am sure blogging will resume.

But, it is nice to forget about politics and problems for a while. And what is more important than a new life coming into the world? I wonder if, when God created Adam and Eve, the angels peered at them with the same wonder with which we gazed at his sweet baby.

The world would likely be a better place if we all concentrated on the wonder of life and the miracle of children and the love of family, and less on money, power and fame.

May God grant you a week of joy in your relationships, whether family or friends.

No comments: