Thursday, April 01, 2010
Believe it or not, there are some people out there who think I drink a lot of coffee. Just because I teach Sunday School with a Starbucks cup in my hand does not mean I am an addict.
Nonetheless, here are some thought about coffee. You know you have had too much coffee when:
* You can type 60 words per minute with your toes.
* Intant coffee takes too long.
* You chew on other people's finger nails.
* You answer the door before people knock.
* You sleep with your eyes open.
* You only sleep so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
* You are the employee of the month at Starbucks and you do not even work there.
* You go to AA meetings just for the coffee.
This has all kind of made me want a cup. I think I'll head home early and stop at Starbucks.