Thursday, April 08, 2010




FORT WORTH MAIN STREET ARTS FESTIVAL

The annual Arts Festival has arrived to Main Street in downtown Fort Worth. I strolled about one third of the way through during lunch. It was a gorgeous day, though windy. Well, it is spring in North Texas after all.

There is much to see. In my short trip, I saw art glass, pottery, photography, painting, mobiles, sculpture and collage. It was very interesting and some was outstanding. There are many activities for kids, so take them! There is a plethora of junk food if you are inclined. It was hard for me to stay away from the funnel cake booth, but I did.

This picture is of a mobile. They always have a display of several in the parking lot on Main Street. These are just gorgeous.

There are performers playing all kinds of music of different kinds. I hope to return with the Little Woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so when do i get to go?, jt