Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WALKING THE WALK

1 Peter 5:6-7 says Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because zhe cares for you.

I give lots of advice on this blog, now I get to take it. My youngest daughter is having a baby. The baby has some kidney problems. We will not know what exactly until after the birth, which likely will be Friday.

It is humbling, because I cannot fix it. I cannot really do anything about it directly. I like to fix it when my kids have a problem.

The only thing I can do is pray and trust God, who cares for me,my child and her child. So, I humble myself, cast my anxiety on the Lord who cares for us, and ask him to protect my child and her child.

I would appreciate your prayers, too.

Grace and peace,

Larry

No comments: