Thursday, November 22, 2007



HAPPY THANKSGIVING

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you actually give thanks. It's God's will for your life, no matter what your circumstances.

I have much to be thankful for, so let me thank God for many blessings.

I am thankful, first and foremost, for the grace of God that brought me and all of my family into his kingdom and eternal life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am thankful for the blessing of a Godly wife. The list of her good qualities is inexhaustable, but to name a few, she if loving, faithful, generous, self-sacrificing and hard working.

I am thankful for my children, who have each been a great blessing to me. I am thankful that the oldest and youngest are here and sad that the Seminary Daughter cannot come. Each of the three is loving, smart, beautiful and caring.

I am thankful for my son-in-law and how well he takes care of the Seminary Daughter now that I can no longer do it.

I am thankful to have a job, after many months of contract problems.

What a good life we have, with a greater life to come.

God is good.

Thanks.

No comments: