Monday, July 18, 2005

MAYBE I COULD TRAVEL AFTER ALL. There are approximately 9,481 branches of Starbucks in the world.

Starbucks is in 34 countries, not including our land of Purple Mountain Majesty. Unfortunately, some of those are probably in France.

Starbucks opened 1,344 stores worldwide in 2004. Unfortunately, some of these are also probably in France.

Starbucks plans to open approximately 1,500 new stores in 2005. Its long-term plan is to open 25,000 stores worldwide. 15,000 of these will not be in the Land Of The Free.

If I could get a map, I could plot a course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Larry,
I heard a story about a fellow who attempted to go to all the Starbucks in the U.S. I'm not sure if he reached his goal. You might have to become a bank robber in order to pay for all those lattes!
JJ