Monday, October 16, 2006

COMPETITION FOR HILLARY?

"Americans give people a second chance. And if you learn something and prove you've learned something, maybe even more so. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. We'll make that decision down the road." John Kerry

I think he'd make a good candidate. He is already referring to himself in the first person plural, the "royal we". Most politicians seem to suffer from multiple personality disorder. They not only refer to themselves as multiple, they have a different personality for every occasion. Bill Clinton was the zen master of multiple personality manipulation. Kerry is a poor substitute, but earned his nick name of "flip flop" for a reason. He is not as deft as Clinton and got caught more. I don't he can learn better in that arena. It is just a gift he does not have.

Or should I say we?

No comments: