Saturday, November 01, 2003

BIG D. I have not been able to blog for the last two days. I have been attending a seminar in Dallas to get my continuing legal education hours and keep my license. I have had to leave before dark and return after dark both days. Even though Fort Worth and Dallas are just 30 miles apart, it may take up to two hours to make the trip. Traffic was horrible. My office will pay for me to go to Austin and stay in a hotel, but not Dallas. It is actually easier to go to Austin.

There are two truths about Dallas I learned. First, there are a lot of people in Dallas. Second, they are all in their cars. Next time I need to try the train. Or better yet, just do not ever go to Dallas on a work day. I have avoided it for years, and this seminar reinforced my choice.

No comments: