Saturday, February 18, 2006

The money just continues to roll in. Here is another email I received.

FROM : MRS ALICE KONAN/URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
RUE 18 BP AVENUE 11 TRIECHVILLE.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVORE.

Dear Respectful,

Greetings,I hope all is well with you. I am Mrs.Alice. Konan from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated last match by the rebels following the political uprising.

Before his death he has give to us documents he used to deposit the consignment with the security company here. The $27.million dollar is kept in one trunk boxe and was registered as (africa Art work) thus there is nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box. All the documents with which the money was deposited is with us (my son and I) I am looking for somebody that is capable and willing to assist us to receive the trunk box of money in his country on behalf of my son and I from the security company.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. We shall be compensating you with 20% of total sum after conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in your country. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Michell, indicate your interest in replying soonest in this address(mrsalicekonan@caramail.com)with your private phone number for more details and will like you to call me (0022508740854).

Maybe if you contact her, she will have some extra money for you.

Just remember the first part of John 10:10: the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy...

No comments: