Monday, August 24, 2009

INTERESTING EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY:

OFFICIAL MASSAGE

This is to notify you that after we met today with The President, Finance Minister, The Senators, House of Representatives and The Central Bank Governor and we came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the sum of $5m and the balance will come later. The payment will be via Diplomatic courier service, therefore send your address and tel. no.

Your immediate respond is urgently needed.
Charles Soludo
2348076445452


Wow! I did not know allthose important sounding people even knew who I am, muchless thinking I deserved $5 million with more to come. Now that is a stimulus package. I could afford to trade my car in on the Cash for Clunkers program! I might could pay my taxes next year!

But, no. I guess someone falls for this, since they keep sending these messages to me.

I sent them your address and telephone number.

No comments: