Monday, July 19, 2010

MY REPUTATION IS NOW INTERNATIONAL

I received this email today.

Dearest,

I write to you in tears, most times when I look at myself in the mirror I ask myself "am I going to die and leave this world". I told my private doctor once no to let me die but life and death is not in his hands to decide as I even feel I am going to die. The pain,the trauma,the psychological effect am going through makes me reject this wicked world.I never believed such thing could happen to me.

I am Susan Storch, a 54 years old business woman from Ireland, who has suffered for cancer for more than 12 years now. I don't understand why life has been so good to me and at the same time been so cruel to me.

I expect even if I am dying, my kids should come to see me in the hospital where I have leaved now for more than 10 years. But I have no kids to help or to give me hope.

I want you to come up to inherit my health insurance fund. Valued 2.2m Great Britain Pounds. I want a trusted, God fearing person.

There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your mind in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their deeds, I want this money invested in any business of your chose with its monthly profit from this money Donated to support relief and rebuilding efforts.

I hope to hear from you or get back to me with your direct phone number.

Susan

I notice she says she is in Ireland, but the stuff at the bottom looks German. Hmmm.
___________________________________________________________
Neu: GMX De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/demail

No comments: