Monday, June 20, 2005

ANOTHER BAPTIST ON THE ROAD. I am wearing out the highway. Saturday, the Little Womand and I drove up to Camp Walk on Water in Oklahoma and retrieved the Baby. She has been there fore 2 weeks training to be a camp counselor. It is about a 4 hour drive. We picked her up and drove back. I got a Starbucks and worked on my sunday school lesson until 1:30 in the morning.

Today we drove down to College Station for New Student Conference. That's right: the Baby is becoming an Aggie.

I am blogging from my hotel room in the Hilton. The adverstised high speed internet. I brought the laptop and hooked it up with their handy dandy EZ Air Wireless Connection Device, and it works pretty well. The College Daughter met us and has taken the Baby for ice cream. We are going to dinner at the restaurant where the College Daughter works, taking the College Daughter's boyfriend and meeting the Baby's roommate and her mother as well.

The a\c is cranked up and the Little Woman is taking a nap. Her stomach was rebelling from lunch on the road. I'm praying the nap cures her.

Tomorrow we have meetings and activities all day, as we do on Wednesday. Then it is back to Cowtown.

Woop!

No comments: