Thursday, June 30, 2005

TRAVELS WITH YOUNG PEOPLE. My young friend, Levi, a student at Criswell College, is at Oxford. You can see his pictures here. He has many papers to write, so I am praying for inspiration for him.

He will soon be joined by another friend, Dr. Scott Swain, a professor at Southwestern Seminary. He attended my Sunday School class until he was recruited to teach a similar class at another church. I am hoping Scott and Levi meet up sometime while they are there.

When you add that College Daughter is in Spain and the Baby is going to Canada, I am feeling staidly domestic. However, after the College Daughter had her luggage lost and got airsick, I felt pretty good about staying home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, you might see if you can have him meet me somewhere. we're staying on Boulter street which is closest to Magdeline (maudlin) College...but there are Starbucks around where i could probably one day meet him. anywho, the paper is done...i'm eating icecream. i did not sleep at all last night!! all nighter...i hope this thing makes sense...but, we'll see. later.

Larry Thompson said...

I'll see if I can arrange it.

Anonymous said...

larry, thanks for your prayers. he didn't kick me out of Oxford!!! haha, it went really well. again, thank you. i never knew i could read 150pgs, write a 12-15 pg paper in one day and then present it the next. i'm dead tired...