Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN. I am back in town, though not at work. I have not taken two consecutive weeks off in years. It feels pretty good. Added bonus: since Monday is July 4, I also get that off.

I came back yesterday for a meeting at work. The boss is trying to upgrade my position. It went well and I am grateful for it. It is always nice to know your boss supports you.

We managed to take Tall Boy on the last leg of our vacation, so he has kept the Baby happy and content. They are quite cute together.

And, yes, I started getting back into the routine by going to our favorite Starbucks last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey larry, well...i'm trying to type my second paper....this time it's a refutation of Dr. Cook's theology with Calvin's arguments...i was in there during my first paper and he tried to argue impeccability with me aswell as foreknowledge...and responsibility...those weren't supposed to be in my last paper. i was saving those for the 2nd one. but i found out what to type on yesterday, just finished re-reading the last 150pgs of my book, and now time to type my second paper. it's 11:30 at night here...and well, can't think of anything. but i figured i'd type here real quick and maybe this would stimulate my brain...so, two red bull's, a dp, and 3 liters of water later....here i am. oh, here's the link, sorry i forgot to paste it last time. i hope this finds you today...we need prayer.

http://homepage.mac.com/nclevi2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Rest in His grace,


Levi.