Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm so glad my local Christian radio station has returned to its regular format,post Christmas. I had a great time this morning listening to good music on the way to work.

The station, KCBI, played an older favorite today, Chris Machin's "Bow The Knee". It is about submitting to God even when you do not understand what He is up to. I need to get a copy of it, I really like it. I also like Chris Machin. He and his wife, Diane, have visited and sung at our church, and were just really nice people.

I have also noticed a new trend in Christian music. I heard two songs today that actually used the word "sovereign" in reference to God. Has anyone else noticed that? It is interesting to me, because most songs of the last few years were about God helping you do what you wanted to do, rather than God doing what he wills.

It was a great way to start the day. Thanks, KCBI, and my friends, Ron and Sandy, for getting the day off to a great start.

No comments: