Friday, April 15, 2005

CALVINIST QUOTE OF THE DAY. "It is a throne of grace that God in Christ is represented to us upon; but yet is is a throne still whereon majesty and glory do reside, and God is always to be considered by us as on a throne." JOHN OWEN

"For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.
God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne.
The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham,
for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted." Psalm 47:7-9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Thompson,
I was just curious as to where you get your Calvinist Quotes of the day...Did you subscribe for it somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Morning Mr. Thompson, have a blessed week! Rest in His grace.

Larry Thompson said...

Hi Levi,

The quotes just come from things I am reading. I usually carry around a collection of articles and a book in my briefcase at any given time.

It was great to have you and your brother in class, Sunday. I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for the blessing. I pray God will bless your week in school also.

Larry