Tuesday, April 26, 2005

DEAR DIARY. We had yet another board meeting today. The good news is, the board authorized us to hire a firm to recruit physicians. Now, I have to draft that contract. Yesterday, I worked until 8:30 p.m. I missed the thunderstorms, tornadoes, hail, and wind completely while attending meetings and drafting documents for today's meeting. Then, we began at 7:15 a. m. to review. I actually arrived at 6:30 a.m. to make sure my stuff was ready. So, I left yesterday in the dark, and returned in the dark this morning. We did celebrate by going to lunch after the meeting and breathed a little fresh air. I am heading home to see the Little Woman, whom I have not really seen since Sunday, as she worked Sunday and Monday nights. I did take her a Starbucks last night about 10:30.

I still haven't fixed the home computer, so there will likely be no blogging tonight. Sorry.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: